CHICAGO – The Executive Committee of International Mr. Leather is pleased to announce the Judges and Tally Masters for International Mr. Leather 2017 and International Mr. Bootblack 2017:
The Judges for the International Mr. Leather competition are as follows:
- David “Tigger” Bailey, Howell, NJ – International Mr. Leather 2016
- Aaron Michael Laxton, St. Louis, MO – HIV and Activist for Social Change
- Tina MacKay, Cleveland, OH – Founding and Lifetime Board Member – CLAW
- Matt Wolf, Largo, FL – Past Vice President – Florida Leather Pride Mr. Gulf Coast Florida Leather 2009
- Lance Holman, San Francisco, CA – AIDS Emergency Fund, First Runner-up-IML 2010
- Esa Yykooän, Helsinki, Finland – President-MSC Finland
- Patty Patty, Toronto, Canada – Founding Member-Heart of the Flag Federation, IMsL 2014
- Nick Elliot, Portland, OR – International Mr. Bootblack 2012
- Phillip “BoyMeat” Wolf, New York, NY – BDSM Educator, Co-Founder of TNG
The Judges for the International Mr. Bootblack 2017 competition are as follows:
- Erick Joseph, Anchorage, AK – International Mr. Bootblack 2016
- David Hawks, Charlottesville, VA – International Mr. Bootblack 2000
- Winner TBD, International Ms. Leather Bootblack 2017 Competition
The Tally Masters for International Mr. Leather 2017 and International Mr. Bootblack 2017 are as follows:
- Don Leach, Fort Lauderdale, FL – Associate Member-Chicago Hellfire Club, Great Lakes Leather Sir 2002
- Luck Markstone, Des Moines, IA – Ms Iowa Leather 2014
International Mr. Leather 2017 will be held Thursday, May 25 through Monday, May 29, 2017 (Memorial Day Weekend) in Chicago, USA. The Congress Plaza Hotel, 520 South Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL will be the host hotel for IML 2017.
IML is excited to announce our move to a new Saturday and Sunday evening theater venue, the historic Auditorium Theater, 50 East Congress Parkway, located directly across the street from our Host Hotel.
For weekend information, ticketing, hotel reservations and frequent updates, please visit our website: www.imrl.com.
via press release