Trivia Night Fundraiser for Will County NOW, Nov. 15
JOLIET — Put on your thinking caps and join us for our very first TRIVIA NIGHT! Enjoy a night of food, fun, and prizes while supporting women’s rights and the Will County chapter of the National Organization for Women (NOW).
Doors open at 6:00 p.m. for dinner, and a special welcome from our president. Trivia will start promptly at 6:45 p.m. We will raffle off several donated items as well as draw for door prizes throughout the evening.
Tickets are $25 in advance, $30 at the door. Purchase your advance tickets here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/trivia-night-fundraiser-for-will-county-now-tickets-38879971040?aff=es2
*** Kids 4 & under are FREE and kids 5-17 are $13.00. ***
If you would like to be a sponsor or donate a raffle prize, please contact Miriam at (630) 229-7647 or [email protected].
A few more details about the event:
- Dinner and soft drinks are included with your admission ticket.
- There will be a cash bar available.
- This is an all-ages event, so bring the whole family!
- We will have teams of 6 people for trivia. You can come as a single person, a partial team, or a full team of 6.
The National Organization for Women (NOW) was founded in 1966 by a small group of women’s rights activists. Today, NOW has over 600,000 members.
NOW’s equality agenda:
- Eliminate discrimination and harassment in the workplace, schools, the justice system, and all other sectors of society.
- Secure abortion, birth control, and reproductive justice for all women.
- Ensure full civil and human rights for lesbians, gays, bisexuals, and transgender people.
- End all forms of violence against women.
- Eradicate racism, sexism, and homophobia.
- Promote equality and justice in our society.
Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/141368353273060/
Will County NOW