CHAMPAIGN — The University of Illinois LGBT Resource center announced a search for research study participants on Friday.
From their Facebook post:
SEEKING PARTICIPANTS FOR A RESEARCH STUDY
The purpose of this research study is to assess emerging issues confronting Black/African American intersex people with medical professionals.
To participate in this research, you must:
• Be intersex
• Be Black/African American
• Be 18 years old or older
Participation in this study involves:
• Up to 2 interviews by video chat, phone or in person
• Each interview will last 30-60 minutes
To find out more information about this study,
please contact Alishia Alexander at:
• Phone: **Please contact the LGBTRC Staff if you would like this researcher’s contact number**
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org