PEORIA — Central Illinois Friends, an HIV/AIDS service organization in Central Illinois, has released the restaurant list for their annual “Dinner with Friends” fundraiser.
Throughout September, people will eat at different restaurants with a portion of the bills going to support services for people living with HIV in the area.
The restaurants are:
- Wednesday, Sept. 4 – 6p-9p Country BBQ
- Thursday, Sept. 5 – 6p-9p Ulrich’s Rebellion Room
- Friday, Sept. 6 – 6p-9p Last Chance Bar & Grill
- Saturday, Sept. 7 – 6p-9p – Sparky’s w. Nacho Mamma’s
- Sunday, Sept 8 – 11a – 2p – Cyd’s in the Park
- Wednesday, Sept. 11 – 6p-9p Industry Brewing
- Thursday, Sept. 12 – 6p-9p American Icon Bar & Grill
- Friday, Sept. 13 – 6p-9p Suite Fire Bar & Grille
- Saturday, Sept. 14 – 6p-9p Childers Eatery & Catering
- Sunday, Sept. 15 – 6p-9p Kenny’s Westside Pub
- Wednesday, Sept. 18 – 6p-9p Buffalo Wild Wings (Grand Prairie)
- Thursday, Sept. 19 – 6p-9p W.E. Sullivan’s Irish Pub and Fare
- Friday, Sept. 20 – 6p-9p Tavern 41
- Saturday, Sept. 21 – 11a-2p Kuchie’s on the Water
- Sunday, Sept. 22 – 5p-9p The Publik House
- Wednesday, Sept. 25 – 6p-9p Scapecchi’s Supper Club
- Thursday, Sept. 26 – 6p-9p Olympia Sports Bar & Grill
- Friday, Sept. 27 – 6p-9p Kickapoo Creek Winery
- Saturday, Sept. 28 6p-9p Oliver’s in the Heights
- Sunday, Sept. 29 10a-2p Fieldhouse Peoria
There will be Facebook event pages set up for each date. Central Illinois Friends said in a Facebook post that there will be prizes and giveaways throughout the month.
You can RSVP for the dates you would like to attend through the Central Illinois Friends Facebook page.