Central Illinois Friends, a central Illinois HIV service organization, will open its second location in Normal on Friday, June 18.
The new location, at 900 Franklin Ave., is home of Community Health Care Clinic (CHCC), which is open Monday – Thursday. Central Illinois Friends will operate the offices on alternating Friday afternoons and expanding to a Friday-Saturday clinic option.
The service offered include:
- HIV/STI Testing (HIV, Hepatitis, Syphilis, Herpes, Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, and Trichomoniasis)
- PrEP (A daily pill that prevents HIV)
- HPV Vaccinations
- Support for People Living with HIV
- Transgender Health Navigation Services
- Sexual Health Counseling Services
Central Illinois Friends is starting the location with CHCC and Carle Hospital.
There will be a soft open on Friday starting at 11:30 a.m. People will be able to see the new location, take a tour and hear more about the partnership among the services.
For appointments, call (309) 671-2144.