The Illinois Holocaust Museum in Skokie will host a reflection and celebration of Pride month with a panel discussion on Wednesday, June 30.
The panel will be held virtually through Zoom and will feature:
- Laura Washington, columnist and political analyst for the Chicago Sun-Times
- State Sen. Mike Simmons (D-Chicago), the first out gay state senator
- Brian C. Johnson, CEO of Equality Illinois
- Kevin Hauswirth, executive producer of Art & Pep
- Janson Wu, executive director of GLAAD Legal Advocates and Defenders
To join the panel discussion, reserve a ticket with a voluntary donation at this link. The discussion starts at 6:30 p.m. on Wednesday, June 30.