A coalition of community organizations is sponsoring a candidate forum for county, state and congressional offices on Tuesday, Oct. 8.
Candidates for McLean County Clerk, McLean County Treasurer, Illinois State Senate District 26, and the Illinois 17th District.
The Bloomington/Normal NAACP chapter is sponsoring the forum along with:
- Central Illinois chapter of the ACLU
- Conexiones Latinas de McLean County
- League of Women Voters-McLean County
- LIFE Center for Independent Living
- McClean County Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America
- Prairie Pride Coalition
The forum is being held at Mount Pisgah Baptist Church at 801 W Market St in Bloomington. Everyone is welcome, but masks are required. The forum starts at 6:30 p.m.